I have a FREEBIE for you all!!! To celebrate the launch of my blog, I’ve made something special for you all! This is the STUDENT BUCKET LIST. It’s designed to be worked on throughout the year and is filled with random acts of kindness, plus I’ve slotted a few educational ones in there too (I’ve got your back teacher friend😉)
All students do is color in a box each time they complete one of the acts. If you prefer to do it as a class (highly recommended for younger grades), choose a focus for each week and challenge students to complete it. There is both a color and black & white option included.
Here are some of my favorite acts:
- Write down 5 things that are great about you – Because it’s never too early to teach self love
- Plant a flower – Did I hear amazing science lesson?
- Read a book for fun – Emphasis on the word FUN
- Invite someone new to play with you – Developing social skills as well as kindness.
- Help out with something at home without being asked – Connecting the home to the classroom.
If you’d like this student bucket list for FREE, you can grab it below.
To download the FREE student bucket list, you can use the links below.
If you’d like this resource for FREE, click here to get access to our library. It’s completely free and is filled with more awesome resources like this one.