Phonics and Alphabet Centers
Your students will love completing these phonics and alphabet literacy centers! There are so many fun and diverse activities included which are all designed to help your students learn and practice their phonics skills as well as the alphabet. This packet includes activities for beginning sounds, middle sounds, ending sounds, letter recognition, lower/uppercase matching, letter identification and more. There are 10 activities in total.
The activities included are:
1. Alphabet Grab and Color – Students grab a letter and color the matching letter on the sheet.
2. I Spy Mats – Students search for all the pictures that match the beginning sound shown on the mat.
3. Make and Trace Mats – Students form the letters with playdough, pom-poms, mini erasers or other small items and then trace the letters.
4. Beginning Sound Cards – Students use erasable marker or magnetic letters to match the pictures to their beginning sound.
5. Letter Identification – Students identify the lower and uppercase letters that match the mat.
6. Middle Sound Cups – Students sort the CVC pictures by their short vowel sound.
7. Match the Letters – Using magnetic letters or marker, students match the letters to their lower/uppercase version.
8. Sound Match – Students write the beginning/middle/ending sound that corresponds to each picture.
9. Ending Sound Puzzles – Students put together the puzzles by matching the pictures to their ending sounds.
10. Clip the Letters – Using mini clips, students clip the letters that match the top letter.
Plus, a bonus alphabet chart for students to refer to is included too!
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Q & A
There are no questions yet