This MEGA Phonics Bundle features 50 NO PREP worksheets designed for early learners. It includes phonics activities and SO MUCH MORE! It covers single sounds, beginning sounds, middle sounds, ending sounds, CVC activities, syllables, compound words and rhyming. The engaging design will help keep students on task while developing their early phonetic and literacy skills. These worksheets are ideal for literacy centers, phonics interventions, homeschooling or whole class activities.
The pack includes:
– 3 x Beginning Sound Match – Cut and paste the beginning sounds to the correct pictures.
– 3 x Color My Sound – Color the beginning sound of each picture.
– 3 x Write My Sound – Write the beginning/middle/ending sound of the words using the word frames.
– 3 x Middle Sounds – Cut and paste the pictures into the correct middle sound column.
– 2 x Graph My Sound – Say the picture name and graph the matching middle sound.
– 3 x Word Builder – Cut and paste the letters to build the CVC words.
– 6 x Word Frames – Read the word, color the matching picture and write the word in the word frame.
– 1 x Short a Word Frames – Spell the short ‘a’ CVC words.
– 1 x Short e Word Frames – Spell the short ‘e’ CVC words.
– 1 x Short i Word Frames – Spell the short ‘i’ CVC words.
– 1 x Short o Word Frames – Spell the short ‘o’ CVC words.
– 1 x Short u Word Frames – Spell the short ‘u’ CVC words.
– 3 x Rhyme Time – Cut and paste the pictures next to its rhyming word.
– 2 x Rhyming Words – Find and color 2 rhyming pictures in each row.
– 2 x Count My Syllables – Count and color the correct number of syllables that each word has.
– 1 x How Many Syllables? – Count and write the correct number of syllables that each word has.
– 3 x Sentence Spelling – Read the sentence and then spell the missing word using the picture to help you.
– 2 x Compound Words 1 – Draw a line to match the two pictures to create compound words.
– 2 x Let’s Make Compound Words – Read the picture names to work out the compound words.
– 7 x Beginning Sound Cut and Paste – Cut and paste the pictures under the correct beginning sound.
Please see the preview for a full snapshot of the worksheets.
Want to see a sample? Check it out here:
Sample Phonics Worksheets