Help your students develop syllable awareness with this Syllable Clap Center! This activity will help to develop important phonemic awareness skills in your students.
Syllable awareness is an important skill to develop, especially if your students will be using syllables to decode multisyllabic words at a later stage.
With 130 picture cards included, this center will provide your students with ample practice with splitting words into syllables. Words up to 4 syllables are included.
You don’t want to miss this deal!
HOW TO USE:
To prepare, simply attach the included hands labels to bowls or other small containers. Students choose a picture, say the word, and clap to hear how many syllables the word has. Finally, they sort the picture into the correct container. Words up to 4 syllables are included.
- 130 syllable picture cards are included which contain words up to 4 syllables. The hand labels are also included.
THIS MUST-HAVE RESOURCE IS:
- Perfect for Kindergarten, First Grade and Second Grade students.
- Easy to prep! Simply print, laminate and cut out.
- Great for targeted phonemic awareness practice.
- Versatile! Use it in small groups or one-on-one.
You can grab the bundle here: