These phoneme sound posters are aligned with the Science of Reading and can be an important teaching tool in your classroom. They can be used as a visual reference tool to help your students learn how the different phonemes (sounds) can be represented in letters (graphemes). Each poster has a mouth articulation image to help your students position their mouths when articulating the sound.
The posters come in 2 sizes – a full page version or a half page version. There are SO many different ways to use them.
HERE ARE SOME IDEAS:
• Use them to create a sound wall. If you have limited space, use the half page version. Headings and instructions are included.
• As they are posters and not cut out pieces (as most sound walls are), display them in any way you like and in any way that your classroom space allows.
• Print out the half page version and create a phoneme flip chart to use as a quick reference tool during guided reading or small group activities.
– 48 posters in both a full-page and half page option
– Bulletin board headers (sound wall, vowels, vowel valley, consonants)
– Consonant labels (stops, affricates, nasals, fricatives, glide, liquids, 2 sounds)
– Flip chart covers
Both a USA and AUS version are included.